After these six treatments Jim will have a scan to check if all the cancer has been blitzed to oblivion by the chemo and then plans will be made for the next step.
Oh, look..... I finished the baby sack and I'm pleased to say little small baby is loving being snuggled in it while travelling in her buggy!!
Here is teddy modelling the cute little sack and I did a tiny wee hat to match....see!!
Now, I'm all out of knitting ideas so I'm knitting a wee matinee coat just to keep busy. I still have enough wool left from the shawl I knitted so I could be tempted to knit another shawl....who knows!!
On the other hand, and on a lighter note, we had a little excitement last week when a guy from the Electricity board came to announce that the wires that have been over our house since it was built in 1968 were eventually being removed!! So....no more mountains of bird poop falling on our cars .....hurrah!! And on a very wet Friday, all dressed up in their wet gear, they came with the biggest crane in the world. Down clattered the heavy steel wires and out came the little sub station at the back of the house..... glad to see that go because it managed to get in every photo we took....... and, suddenly it looked as if they never had been there.


No comments:
Post a Comment